Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ice in the south

chrisredhead

Hi folks, looking for recommendations for an audio upgrade, had a search on here, and spoke to Sylvester at Enigma, thanks Tobes, waiting for a quote..

Any other recommendations near Epsom, Surrey?

Cheers

Cheers Tobes, Sylvester did talk about your car, I'm after a similar setup

Nothing closer?

Mine done at Wandsworth via sextons. Good shop. Not bonkers money. Know 993s

Enigma is good as I had the car alarm fitted. The only gripe is due to his popularity he has a waiting list of a couple of weeks to get work done.

Creative Car Sounds in Winchmore Hill is very good as well, as they fitted 6.5 inch component speakers in the rear parcel shelf and made it look stealth. I think he has a waiting list as well.

The only other advice I'd say is if you are after a particular brand (e.g. Genesis amps/Focal/Morel speakers) see if the company has installed them in other cars before.

Thanks for your input guys, this all started when my Alpine head unit packed up on our way back from Magny Cours a couple of weeks ago, I'm taking my dear wife down to Angouleme in September, so I will need a decent sound system! :lol:

Also hands free that works!

Decent sound system for the trip down to France in September... you could always buy a second hand Lexus LS400 from the 1990s... You get the car thrown in for free!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back