Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sorry.... another valuation question.

'Savannah Beige' is the 996 colour and for the 993 it was 'Cashmere'. Think there is a difference between the two and Cashmere appears nicer/darker/classy. I actually searched specifically for a Cashmere interior spec when looking for 993s, and whilst I may be in the minority, perhaps it gives you hope others will be seeking it out too if you decide to sell :).

yes, you're correct of course! Cashmere! (calamity cashmere no doubt some on here will say!!)

I also much preferred it to the various Greys I looked at. Even black wasn't what I wanted as seems to make the car so dark inside! Also, I had plenty of good cars to choose from back in '03!

Wil

:useless:

Will Statt said:
'Savannah Beige' is the 996 colour and for the 993 it was 'Cashmere'. Think there is a difference between the two and Cashmere appears nicer/darker/classy. I actually searched specifically for a Cashmere interior spec when looking for 993s, and whilst I may be in the minority, perhaps it gives you hope others will be seeking it out too if you decide to sell :).

I think Stevie Wonder was looking for one in cashmere closely followed by John McCririck :oops:

Zingari said:
Will Statt said:

I think Stevie Wonder was looking for one in cashmere closely followed by John McCririck :oops:

:D :D :D

Sounds like an honest car with nice miles, however I really don't see the value in painting the car prior to sale. A lower advertised price with a detailed advert would attract more potential buyers IMO. The next custodian may want to take care of the paint and other trim items, repairs etc.

Not sure on the Ocean Blue comment. Arena much more sought after IMO and less common.

GLWS.

:useless:

C.

Zingari said:
Will Statt said:
shoot.gif

Just going to upload some photos, but photobucket says I can't upload for '3rd party hosting' whatever that means?

What other 'free' photo hosting sites are there?

What do others use?

Those pics were taken a couple of years ago, but it still looks the same! Sorry if the interior makes a few of you reach for the sick bags..... I love it!
Still think I may get the paint done, as then it would look absolutely fantastic, and one of Stevie Wonder's mates may buy it for a premium!!! :mrgreen: :D :eek: 8)

Will Statt said:
Those pics were taken a couple of years ago, but it still looks the same! Sorry if the interior makes a few of you reach for the sick bags..... I love it!
Still think I may get the paint done, as then it would look absolutely fantastic, and one of Stevie Wonder's mates may buy it for a premium!!! :mrgreen: :D :eek: 8)

Pm sent

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back