Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GROUP BUY 993/964 Engine Insulation Cover

Done Done!

Chaps,

After a good few month finally found a morning (while the family are asleep) to get one of the strips up.... Its a 10 min job and covering the engine is a must to stop the screws falling into the engine bay!

No tools needed as you can use your fingers to apply pressure to screw and unscrew the caps!

:thumbs:

Looks like you decided to go with the non-carbon version in the end?

Here's mine from this group buy. It was quite a tight squeeze fitting it, even with my skinny fingers.

My insulation is fairly new so this was fitted to prevent any future sag - if only it was this easy to prevent anything else sagging. :what:

Attachments

• img_1188_1_204.jpg
    img_1188_1_204.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 2,458
  • img_1153_1_591.jpg
    img_1153_1_591.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 2,458
madge said:
Looks like you decided to go with the non-carbon version in the end?

Here's mine from this group buy. It was quite a tight squeeze fitting it, even with my skinny fingers.

My insulation is fairly new so this was fitted to prevent any future sag - if only it was this easy to prevent anything else sagging. :what:

Carbon for the 964 as i have a few carbon parts that will go int he engine bay (still to be installed) and plastic for the 993.

K

Chaps

I'm selling the plastic engine tidy strip off my 993 if anyone is interested or you know anyone who missed out on the group buy.

This one is in plain plastic (non carbon) and fits all 993's.
Drop me a PM if interested.

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back