Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What do you think the cost is...............???

Great video thanks for the link , just had mine done but pleased to say it was not as bad as that car, thats the worst ive seen around the scuttle and inner wings.

although that's not a surprise for a 27 year old car with known issues for the last 20 years

I would have kept the sunroof

I've watched many of his detailing posts in the past, his knowledge on the subject is very good. With the rust he's seen on his car I'm very pleased that mine has seen practically no rain and definitely no salty roads in the 12 years I've had mine, though I've not removed my wings so who knows what lurks within! From reading many previous threads it appears that rust behind the wings is very common even if it's not externally apparent.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back