Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Carrera Exhaust Fitment Options

pye21

Spa-Francorchamps
I need some new silencers for my 3.4 Carrera and I have found some 996 GT3 ones that suit.

I'm just looking for confirmation that the fitment is the same, pipesizes etc and if they are a bolt on fit without major other changes?

Hey mate - I looked into this a while ago and there were some conflicting reports but the consensus was they should do without too much issue.

The exhaust mount is the same part number so no issue there, outlet is therefore Ok, the only issue was the inlet from the cats which was if I remember very slightly different angle/length, however similar enough to make it work without modification - to the point some aftermarket manufacturers use the same part number for their carrera/gt3 offering

Hope that helps!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back