Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ABS sensor

9xxnick

Has anybody used the Intermotor ABS wheel speed sensors available through motor factors as a replacement for the OEM part? The official ones are now £135 + VAT and Porsche want you to buy two, versus £65 all in from the factor.

My original has gone open-circuit so definitely needs to be replaced.

I went Porsche although was advised by my Indy afterwards that the cheaper ones supplied by a European Car Parts supplier was made by the same manufacturer - paid for the fancy box I guess :dont know:

Be aware it turned into a nightmare job for me - old one was stuck and had to drill it out which meant removing the hub carrier :nooo:

I have a new one with the Porsche part number stamped on it. I can confirm part number tonight.

I bought a pair and only needed one. Would be happy to sell to you.

9xxnick said:
OK. Please advise the part number and price when you can.

PM me a phone number/email address and I will send a photo showing the part number this evening.

Go genuine. I own a garage and the amount of aftermarket electrical parts not up to standard was ridiculous. We also advice genuine now for sensors.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back