Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Daily driver

Mines a daily. It get's left all over the place all the time.

The wife's convertible is almost a daily too. Was used less in the winter, but still got used.

Our beloved X5 has pretty much been demoted to doing tip runs nowadays. :?

I honestly don't think that a 911 costs more than a Golf to run. My v6 golf did less mpg than my 996 and way less than her 997 g2.

Well chaps, picked my pride and joy up on Saturday. Truly a dream come true. Best trip to Sainsbury's ever. It easily swallowed a weeks shopping with room to spare then the loooong!!!! way home. Also got pressganged into taking my Granddaughter to school. Sports exhaust switched on and lots of unnecessary noise. Just fantastic :thumbs:

PanozGTR said:
Well chaps, picked my pride and joy up on Saturday. Truly a dream come true. Best trip to Sainsbury's ever. It easily swallowed a weeks shopping with room to spare then the loooong!!!! way home. Also got pressganged into taking my Granddaughter to school. Sports exhaust switched on and lots of unnecessary noise. Just fantastic :thumbs:

pictures!

I almost always go the long way home :)

I would love to post some photo,s but l need an Idiots guide to posting pictures first. Can anybody help. :?

Good to hear you sorted with a great car mate. also that looking back at it as you walk way is perfectly natural , I believe its an affliction created in your neck from driving a 911 :grin: :grin:
re photos ,I have found the easiest way is to put on my desktop any pics to post then when you select the pic to post, right click see resize go to pixels and reduce to under 600 as thats the site max size save and post.
hope that helps :thumb: :thumb:

Congratulations !!

Do you have an image hosting account?

Photobucket? FlickR?

If not I would simply google 'free image hosting' and take it from there.

James

Congratulations!! Take it easy with that right foot if your not used to the power of you are give it some beans :thumb:

Hosting I use a app called "image size" set it to 1500 x 1500 select your picture press the resize button and it saves another pic the right size.

To post select choose file (select resized pic) then press add attachment and then submit :thumb:

Thanks l will give that a go.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back