Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

J Holmes said:
Phil 997 said:
Picking out the lower mirror section with accent colour looks great as your does :thumb:

Thank you Sir. I've got a few other bits to go on her which I need to get painted next. Some bumpers and a ducktail. No rush but I'm looking forward to the results.

Oh very nice , will have the classic look about it with those bumpers and ducktail :thumb:

Fitted an X-Pipe to with my Gundo's boxes.

Collected my new top mounts from Wilmslow OPC.

Also sent my seats to Linas for retrimming

Fleabay find of a steering column control module (997.613.289.01"‹) to allow my Gen.2 wheel's horn to work properly.

:thumb:

James the local mobile Porsche tech today fitted my blue braided brake lines ,and fluid to gulf performance fluid , new discs and pads , changed the spacers from 3mm front and 12mm rear to 5mm front and 15mm rear. while the wheels were off we cleaned all the arches and the calipers . :floor:

Attachments

• img_1813_140.jpg
    img_1813_140.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 4,354
  • img_1814_895.jpg
    img_1814_895.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 4,354
  • img_1811_753.jpg
    img_1811_753.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 4,354
  • img_1802_682.jpg
    img_1802_682.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 4,354
  • img_1801_212.jpg
    img_1801_212.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 4,354
  • img_1800_127.jpg
    img_1800_127.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 4,354
Looking good Phil, got the spacing spot on for your wheels.

nigel99 said:
Looking good Phil, got the spacing spot on for your wheels.

Thanks Nigel mate, but I do now have a garage full of different size spacers , but the stance has to be right, I saw a 356 at porsche on the prom last night it needed 14" spacers :floor: you could stand under the wheel arch and keep out of the rain :floor: :floor:

Good job you got the pressure washer out, Phil. I heard someone comment last night at Weymouth "nice car but shame about the dirty wheel arches" :floor:

Well, when I say you got the pressure washer out...... :roll:

jpsh120 said:
Good job you got the pressure washer out, Phil. I heard someone comment last night at Weymouth "nice car but shame about the dirty wheel arches" :floor:

Well, when I say you got the pressure washer out...... :roll:

:floor: :floor: :floor: I did infact get the pressure washer out..... for James to do the arches :grin: :grin: but I did commit to supervise the job and also acted as coffee boy .... well I think it was a barista he called me :floor: :floor:

Looks spot on Phil except the Brake nipples 😉

Phil, I think you need a bigger spoiler!

Looking great Phil :thumb:

Thanks gents,
edge, can you get better nipple covers than the black plastic things, I tried googling nice nipple covers lol got some very interesting photos but nothing I could use on the car. :)

Clanky when I got the car I though the spoiler was a big big mate but now I am used to it wouldnt mind a bigger one :grin: :thumb:
its not what you do with it ,it really is about how big it is :floor:

Thanks Rob :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Thanks gents,
edge, can you get better nipple covers than the black plastic things, I tried googling nice nipple covers lol got some very interesting photos but nothing I could use on the car. :)

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back