Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My New 997 C4s in Speed Yellow (From 991 to 997)

Hi Alister,I think the new motor on black wheels looks the nuts mate,in my opinion It gives the car a stealth mean look,bit like a wasp.
Look forwards to seeing it in the flesh,are you going to any meets soon? One coming upon the 23rd somewhere,might see you there in the wasp!.....

997ant said:
Hi Alister,I think the new motor on black wheels looks the nuts mate,in my opinion It gives the car a stealth mean look,bit like a wasp.
Look forwards to seeing it in the flesh,are you going to any meets soon? One coming upon the 23rd somewhere,might see you there in the wasp!.....

Yeah I'll be at the Lotherton hall meet & convoy down there. Hope to get to more meets this summer. Also got the car in at the NE1 motor show this weekend if your heading up to see some motors.

Satch.

Satch said:
997ant said:

Yeah I'll be at the Lotherton hall meet & convoy down there. Hope to get to more meets this summer. Also got the car in at the NE1 motor show this weekend if your heading up to see some motors.

Satch.
Nice one,got graft on this weekend,but defo at Lotherton hall,so see you then mate.

Stunning! Love Speed Yellow! I would personally stick with black wheels or anthracite grey IMO.

Great purchase, speed yellow C4S and Aero Kit :thumbs:
Whats the spec? mileage etc?

Wow, what a car. It definitely looks meaner on the black wheels and more refined on the silver.

Personally I'd stick with the black wheels, but G2's idea of using one set for winters and the other for summer would give you the best of both.

A beautiful car regardless of the wheels.

Great work on buying that with the "change"!!
Car looks great - very purposeful....
I also usually love black wheels but I somehow prefer the silver in this case.
As some else said - maybe a gunmetal/anthracite could work nicely.
Anyway, looks cracking so congrats and well done!

Your silver ones ... Not sure what style is ... But a bloke at the Donnington meet had them on his car sprayed shadow chrome.
Looked :worship:

Avoiding the photo bucket hosting issue! Here is a video. Pause at 50 seconds

https://youtu.be/EgqUCT4yHsY

Speed Yellow is the BEST colour by far! Lovely.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theitalian06
Back