Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C4S @ £120k with 59k miles

jonttt said:
cableguy said:
Not on their website anymore. :eek:

C.

Zingari...... you didn't ...... did you :dont know:

George Eaton beat me to it and I believe they're delivering it to his farm :hand:

The advert must have been a load of tosh :floor:

I called them about it. It's been serviced at the same OPC by all 5 of its owners - and they have spent ££££ preparing it. I'm sure its lovely too. Price is/was genuine.

jpsand993c2s said:
I called them about it. It's been serviced at the same OPC by all 5 of its owners - and they have spent ££££ preparing it. I'm sure its lovely too. Price is/was genuine.

:hand: Too many owners at that price. Plus can they confirm it has had a service every year?

If they'd had to spend £££ 'preparing' it that suggests it wasn't that good and makes the prospect of buying the 'cheaper' :roll: 80 bag car and putting your own dough into it a better proposition. :what:

Price is a piss take for that car. End of :grin:

Dunt Barn have one in a nicer exterior colour for £100K

jpsand993c2s said:
https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/porsche/911-993/porsche-911-carrera-s-coupe-very-rare-with-factory-turbo-s-aerokit-turbo-ii-fpsh--------------1997/7476357

£120k

I think £120k is the new base price for WB cars.

There's another video floating around as well.

https://youtu.be/OhvJiO1TuW8

Bund said:
Well then this is a bargain isn't it!!!

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...aerokit-andamp-side-inlets--more-fpsh/7217637

Which it isn't but goes to show the other two are laughable.

When that car came on the net, i enquired about it.....and the reply was asking for £125k as it was a rare one etc bla bla bla.
I never answered back, but did get a reply a few weeks later saying offers around £100k.
Now its lurking around like a wet fart at £87.5k

I reviewed the seller and could not be arsed putting any interest in it.

cableguy said:
Compare this with the 57k mile Ocean Blue/Marble C2S at Paul Stephens for £84,995 and the price of the Paragon Car looks mighty over inflated.

C.

That one looks nice....slight wierdness in the history though on the ad....
Goes 04,07,06,07?

kevsta said:
cableguy said:
Compare this with the 57k mile Ocean Blue/Marble C2S at Paul Stephens for £84,995 and the price of the Paragon Car looks mighty over inflated.

C.

Goes 04,07,06,07?

Deposit taken on this car..but it was £35k under priced.

:hand: Underpriced, my Aunt Fanny :floor:

More realistic and again buyers will pay the extra from a reputable dealer. It's several bags short of this as private sale option. :thumb:

jpsand993c2s said:
kevsta said:
cableguy said:

C.

Goes 04,07,06,07?

Deposit taken on this car..but it was £35k under priced.

For £119,995 i would want crystal clear history less mileage.

I'm sure a few years ago that interior would have elicited cries of disgust from this forum. Funny how times change!

tim993 said:
I'm sure a few years ago that interior would have elicited cries of disgust from this forum. Funny how times change!

Every thing comes round in vogue again. Next we'll be seeing vinyl roofs :roll:

Zingari said:
tim993 said:

Every thing comes round in vogue again. Next we'll be seeing vinyl roofs :roll:

I'm still holding onto my cassette tape of 'The Best of Imagination' in anticipation of its investment potential :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back