Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Experience with [url]www.FlyingDuckTail.com[/url]

systech1

Experience with www.FlyingDuckTail.com

Anyone got this unit installed on a 997.2 S Coupe and care to share their experience (quality, fit, preparation required, installation issues, other ancillaries required such as lights, loom etc., impact on handling) ?

http://flyingducktail.com/index.php...loss&attribute_pa_grill-finish=satin-aluminum

I have to say it looks quite good, looks fairly easy to install and would consider fitting one if there are no issues.

Thanks in advance!

It does look like an easy solution to fit a ducktail with its basic bolt on etc but if you want a proper ducktail look then I would get a proper one paint then fit. With that price for a bolt on one I simply won't pay that price!! Too much for too Little. Duck tail spoilers are a fixed unit. Doesn't raise. Don't look right but each to their own. I have A GT3 spoiler and always loved the design since it first came to the scene... but if that's what you want and think of it an easy option then by all means the ball is in your court.

J

Dont like the look of that..........and how much?????

Proper one or not at all :judge:

On Rennlist they posted their wares. I requested data from them on the effects on aero and they didn't come back to anyone on that thread or other requests individually. I'm sure for the most part it's not an issue. But on that jaunt to Germany where you really want to open the taps, you want to feel confident that it's going to do it's job

I think it looks really good, but that is silly money!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back