Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spaced out! 15mm all round..

3point6

Fitted spacers today. 15mm all round. Arches are filled out just lovely...

Attachments

• img_0961_731.jpg
    img_0961_731.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 3,551
  • img_0962_822.jpg
    img_0962_822.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 3,551
  • img_0963_147.jpg
    img_0963_147.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 3,551
  • img_0964_497.jpg
    img_0964_497.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 3,551
Looks great !!
May consider doing this on mine at some stage ! Do you mind me asking what they set you back and where you purchased?

Also does anything need to be done in terms of geo setup after fitting ?

:thumb:

Looks great! Are you on standard springs?

I have a set of 15mm spacers to fit which were a bargain from Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?k=5+x+130+15mm+spacers

I may lower the car to complete the look but not sure how much to drop it by and think it's probably best to go with a coil over adj kit at the same time to refresh springs and dampers

Cheers both

Refresh springs and dampers also on list at some stage too so maybe I'll fit these at some time then get fill geo.

Growing list :grin:

Looks good.

Did you look into Mtec? HC are they way to go of course, I've just put spacers on an old Toyota LC which is unlikely to go over 70mph and they cost £120 with bolts and not HC, the HC type for my car were closer to £300. A car that's capable of 200 i'd want to know those spacers are top notch.

It won't be doing anything even near 200mph with me inside it, that's for sure. :thumb: :cop: I used mtec's on my last two 6t's, but this is the first time I put them on the front as well.

Yes, that is standard springs, it was sitting a little high when the pics were taken, I expect it has settled down overnight after being jacked up to remove the wheels.

Looks great :thumbs:
I ordered 15mm & 18mm black RSS spacers set from JZM. Cant wait to fit them! Going by your pics the stance is awesome with 15mm and stock ride height.

Looks good, have you noticed any difference in steering weight or feel e.g. More/less tram lining etc?

Also do you think there's any chance of the tyres touching the arch lips?

Cheers Mac

Not much difference if anything at all.
Last time, i installed only rear spacers and that made the car feel a little heavier and planted at the rear.
This time i did all four, cant feel much difference. Maybe a little less overall feeling through the wheel if anything.

I dont think they will rub, not with stock ride height anyway.

They look very very good :thumb:
In fact so good I really need to buy some :grin:

3point6 said:
I dont think they will rub, not with stock ride height anyway.

Mine did on the rear with 295 Conti's on stock suspension over speed bumps etc, it may have been a combination of the wider tyres and camber settings. I rolled the arches and it's been fine since and also on my last geo I added more negative camber.

No one else seems to have a problem though.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back