Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Complete interior retrim - Recommendations needed

+1 for Dave Nunn at Southbound.

35042213094_d0a9619569_c.jpg

MikeRSR said:
+1 for Dave Nunn at Southbound.

35042213094_d0a9619569_c.jpg

Wow! That's looks truly stunning.

AdeD

When i was at Beaulieu, i grabbed the card of a guy who did the interior of a 964....IT WAS IMPECCIABLE in every respect. Totally bespoke

I am away at present touring Scotland, but will dig out his details if Linus falls through. I have no experience with this guy but his work was of the totally highest standard. Will ping you the details

Regards and good luck

Faried

isysman said:
As far as I'm concerned there is only one option for this now - Linas at Design LS.My seats are there right now. Never had any issues getting them in but I did organise it in Feb! I am having custom design. I am getting them back next Friday.

Saw one of you carbon buckets this afternoon at Linas workshop :thumb:

AdeD said:
*Update* Linas has responded with a time slot for the work, just awaiting the quote now, fingers crossed i can finally get a confirmed booking.

Spoke to Linas today regarding your interior.

He mentioned that he had spoke to you regarding options for your interior along with cost and a date for undertaking the work.

Great result :thumb:

Bikeracer1098 said:
AdeD said:
*Update* Linas has responded with a time slot for the work, just awaiting the quote now, fingers crossed i can finally get a confirmed booking.

Spoke to Linas today regarding your interior.

He mentioned that he had spoke to you regarding options for your interior along with cost and a date for undertaking the work.

Great result :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: nice one Rich :grin:

Some more photos of Linas work

Recent visit to Rennsport

Bikeracer1098 said:
isysman said:
As far as I'm concerned there is only one option for this now - Linas at Design LS.My seats are there right now. Never had any issues getting them in but I did organise it in Feb! I am having custom design. I am getting them back next Friday.

Really why were you there?

isysman said:
Bikeracer1098 said:
isysman said:

Really why were you there?

Collecting one of my seats.

Popping back tomorrow to see Linas.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomiNozka
Back