Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Front splitter added - photos :)

911DG

Evening all

Finally got the Maxton Designs splitter fitted! Really adds an aggressive touch ....

that's enough mods to the look for me !

Not to much I don't think but lowers the front just a touch.

Cheers

Dan

Attachments

• img_3215_124.jpg
    img_3215_124.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 4,477
  • img_3217_129.jpg
    img_3217_129.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 4,477
  • img_3215_111.jpg
    img_3215_111.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 4,477
  • img_3216_977.jpg
    img_3216_977.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 4,477
I like,,,,,,nice modification

Now just dont scuff it LOL !!!

Yep, looks pretty OEM. Thumbs up here.

911DG said:
Evening all

Finally got the Maxton Designs splitter fitted! Really adds an aggressive touch ....

that's enough mods to the look for me !

Not to much I don't think but lowers the front just a touch.

Cheers

Dan
Look's very nice. :thumb:

Very nice and it does make it looka little more aggressive, I was looking at this before I fitted a turbo front bumper :thumbs:

Looks GOOOD! :thumbs:

I've considered this for my 997.1S but not sure what it would look like on a silver car? - also how straight forward a fit they are?

Anyone got a pic of this Splitter on a Silver 997.1?

almost near to silver but Seal grey!!

Attachments

• 20170610_162929_149_176.jpg
    20170610_162929_149_176.jpg
    768.4 KB · Views: 4,213
Yeh I love it - the Mrs does !!! :thumb:

The good news is after 2 garages told me, "hmmmmm - quite a big job, bumper off, 2-3 hrs work, bring the car to us and leave it for the day".....
I popped in to a local body shop with it in the back of the car -and they fitted it there and then, in 1 hour :)

Here's a great pic I found if it - looks awesome on this seal grey 997

Attachments

• img_3249_519.jpg
    img_3249_519.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 4,152
Yeh I love it - the Mrs does NOT !!! :thumb:

The good news is after 2 garages told me, "hmmmmm - quite a big job, bumper off, 2-3 hrs work, bring the car to us and leave it for the day".....
I popped in to a local body shop with it in the back of the car -and they fitted it there and then, in 1 hour :)

Here's a great pic I found if it - looks awesome on this grey 997

That looks really nice on both the black and seal grey cars :thumbs:

Looks excellent, great job! What an aggressive stance. Love it :thumb:

Cheers :grin: I absolutely Love it. I never like to put much Kit on as I love the lines as they are, but this is such a great and easy mod. :bandit:

Dan

Very nice, how do you find the quality and fitment of the maxton design item?

They seem very reasonably priced compared to others out there.

I took it to 3 fitters and all said 'oh I can see it's well made'. I don't know much about these things but it looks the sh*t and seems to fit very well.

Worth noting 2 bodyshops said it would need the bumper off - but the Last one I popped in to seemed to know Exactky what they were doing and also said 'ah it's a Maxton, nice and easy' - no bumper off, installed in an Hour!

It's low ... scraps slightly in multi story's coming down the ramps - BUT not much and no effect on splitter.

It gets a lot of comments ! :thumbs:

911DG said:
I took it to 3 fitters and all said 'oh I can see it's well made'. I don't know much about these things but it looks the sh*t and seems to fit very well.

Worth noting 2 bodyshops said it would need the bumper off - but the Last one I popped in to seemed to know Exactky what they were doing and also said 'ah it's a Maxton, nice and easy' - no bumper off, installed in an Hour!

It's low ... scraps slightly in multi story's coming down the ramps - BUT not much and no effect on splitter.

It gets a lot of comments ! :thumbs:

Excellent. I have always thought the front of the 911 is too soft and a splitter addresses that completely.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back