Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ghost Immobiliser...??????

911DG

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi Guys,

These things look amazing - does anyone know about them or had one fitted to their 911. These cars do attract a LOT of attention and this does look like a very good solution:

https://www.autodefence.co.uk/autowatch-ghost.html

OR - any other ideas on security? Or do most folk leave to inbuilt factory alarm and Insurance?

Cheers

Dan

This is top of my list when I get a 911.

My only experience of these is through M3Cutters. A large portion of the owners in the F8X M3/M4 section have had these fitted. They all give it the thumbs up. You can also control it via an app as well. There are a few YouTube videos out there as well. Seems like a good product.

Yeh first I've seen of them and judging by lack of replies maybe no one else has. I know fkkk all about stuff like this but last thing I want is someone jacking my wheels while I'm away on holiday or asleep one night....

This looks super cool from what ive read today.

only for 991 according to my local installer

ash005 said:

Unfortunately, this is true. I received an email from Autowatch this morning confirming that the Ghost has been mapped for the 991 only.

A number of guys on M3cutters have fitted them to their new M4 and M3s

I may get one fitted to my new M4 competition pack

toffeeman said:
ash005 said:

Unfortunately, this is true. I received an email from Autowatch this morning confirming that the Ghost has been mapped for the 991 only.

Bummer!!!!!! :sad:

Can anyone recommend anything else???? :?

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back