Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Buying advice

Picked up the car last weekend.

Here a picture. More to follow when I m back from my work trip. Did not even have a chance to drive it yet!

Attachments

• img_3410_147.jpg
    img_3410_147.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 6,027
MrksD said:

Here a picture. More to follow when I m back from my work trip. Did not even have a chance to drive it yet!

[/quote]

Lovely car , I like the cocoa leather works well on a cab. :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
MrksD said:

[/quote]

Lovely car , I like the cocoa leather works well on a cab. :thumb:[/quote]

Looks like savannah to me phil :D

Lovely car btw

Alfaian said:
Phil 997 said:
MrksD said:

[/quote]

Lovely car , I like the cocoa leather works well on a cab. :thumb:[/quote]

Looks like savannah to me phil :D

Lovely car btw[/quote]

Think you might be right Ian mate, cocoa is darker . nice anyway whichever it is. :thumb: :thumb:

Yeah I m also a big fan of this Color combination.

I ll post some more pics in a few weeks. Planning to drive down to the alps this summer. There should be opportunity for some good shots.

As was said above somewhere I would recommend buying with Ashgood. They have a friendly team and the whole buying experience was pleasant with them.

I m looking to get an inspection done during the next couple of months just for piece of mind. I m based in the midlands near Warwick. Can anybody recommend a place? There seems to be loads to choose from in the london and southern UK areas or Evolution which are further north towards Manchester.... would be nice to find a local place.

Thanks.

M

The guys at Zuffenhaus are really nice to deal with and offer fixed price servicing. Give them a call and they'll book you in to put it on a ramp and have a brew for nothing. Based near Solihull.

PCT on Coventry road have a good rep too.

Hope you enjoy your new car, looks lovely. Get driving it! It's certainly the right time of year for a convertible!

I have used Zuff as above. Decent guys, their place is pretty hard to find and if you go the wrong way your car could get rather wet if the ford is running high so don't go via Whitlocks End if you are lowered. You have been warned!

Thanks for the recommendations. I ll arrange a visit in a couple of weeks.

Cheers.

Markus

tom_nieto said:
PCT on Coventry road have a good rep too.

:agree:
I have used PCT many times and always had a good experience.

IMHO you have the best colour combination and the best wheel design! :envy:

I would also buy some lovely new Savannah floor mats to complete the look! :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back