Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

So how would you value this one?

WTF?.. That is bizarre, I mean who buys a 993 and then sells it on a couple of months later? Some tripe about not being able to part with his 996. Maybe the vendor flips the motor for a living. I personally couldn't be ar!#d with that sort of agro.

Personally, I don't have any issues with him selling on for a buck if he can. However, not sure there is much in the advert that is factually accurate...
Also, this should now seal the car's fate as one of 'those' cars. The kind that have a questionable past and seem to come around again and again. Bit sad, but think the damage is done, If you'll excuse the pun.

I'd still be interested if it weren't for that blue interior...

:lol:

:hand: I think he's realised what he's bought and perhaps made the mistake of viewing and doing the deal wearing the Jonttt MkI Rose Tinted Valuation Spectacles, which are now known to have a design fault post Bexit :grin:

Whilst I'm drawn to this line 30k 'will take an interesting px modern or classic' I'm not partial to offering up my stock of Elephant's Blurters or Camel Scrotum Ornate Powder Flasks. Its going to be a sub 25 bags car :what:

Outlander said:
Personally, I don't have any issues with him selling on for a buck if he can. However, not sure there is much in the advert that is factually accurate...
Also, this should now seal the car's fate as one of 'those' cars. The kind that have a questionable past and seem to come around again and again. Bit sad, but think the damage is done, If you'll excuse the pun.

To be honest you are quite right Outlander, in that there is nothing wrong with the chap selling on for a profit.

I just find it odd that the vendor is flipping what I think is a sound vehicle (you know I was a fan when you had it up for sale). This is because I am of the opinion that one does not purchase a catagory d car to turn a profit by selling up a month or so down the line.

It would surely be more sensible to acquire said vehicle for hooning around in amd enjoying the air-cooled sensibilities of a 993 without the monster price tag a non-catagory listed car would undoubtably have.

MattyR said:
To be honest you are quite right Outlander, in that there is nothing wrong with the chap selling on for a profit.

:hand: Ah yes but nobody has bought it yet.....................Perhaps somebody off here needs to and prove the concept :dont know:

Ive this a few times when ive been shopping for new cars over the years its most likely to wait a month till there are new buyers in the market and list it with important info missing to make a few quid rather than realising hes bought a dog - outlanders ebay description was pretty thorough imo of what the car was/is

:hand: He's now selling this with a 'heavy heart' sub 30 bags but still needs to lose a bit more weight. About 5 bags worth as long as it passes the Colini stick inspection :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back