Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

"PORSCHE" Garage Wall Crest

Ornge

After a massive clear out in the garage this weekend i have managed to throw away a load of junk and make room for both the cars to live :)

Now as the garage is all lovely and tidy i would love to get a nice large size Porsche Crest to sit on the wall. Does anyone know of company's or places where i could find them? Had a google but haven't had much joy.

Thanks

Ebay is normally the best place to find them. A quick search and I can not see any. They are all copies though so it is possible eBay have removed them for copyright reasons. No doubt they will be back soon. If you do not need it to be a 3D crest you could get a canvas print or something.... High res. photo of your own bonnet crest would be cool.

I had a sign maker make me this ariel sign last week for my garage. Cost £35 which was less than half the cost of the official ones and it is 3x the size. The metal 'PORSCHE' letters in the background were eBay as were the red letters but I can not find the listing for them now.

35663937902_ffa1739319_k.jpg

Thanks Tom, i had a look on ebay also and couldn't find anything, I'll just keep checking daily.
Your garage looks awesome, loving the PORSCHE letters along with the LED lighting, looks spot on! :thumbs:

It is a bit odd that they all seem to have vanished as until recently you used to be able to get both stickers in a variety of sizes and a spendy enamel shield from Porsche themselves. Those seem to have vanished but you would still expect them to be in the aftermarket and eBay... ? Might actually be worth pinging an email to your local tame main dealer to see if they can help?

Either keep an eye on eBay (I've seen old signage originally from overseas OPCs show up on there before and the vintage stuff has a collector market) or just download the highest resolution image that you can find and as said earlier - get a sign maker of one of those companies that makes vinyl wall stickers from the image of your choice to cook it up for you. There are some pretty high resolution images out there :thumb:

Disco said:
It is a bit odd that they all seem to have vanished as until recently you used to be able to get both stickers in a variety of sizes and a spendy enamel shield from Porsche themselves. Those seem to have vanished but you would still expect them to be in the aftermarket and eBay... ? Might actually be worth pinging an email to your local tame main dealer to see if they can help?

Either keep an eye on eBay (I've seen old signage originally from overseas OPCs show up on there before and the vintage stuff has a collector market) or just download the highest resolution image that you can find and as said earlier - get a sign maker of one of those companies that makes vinyl wall stickers from the image of your choice to cook it up for you. There are some pretty high resolution images out there :thumb:

I have had another look on ebay and found a company that make large hi res vinyl stickers for most other car manufactures apart from Porsche! I've sent them a message to see if they can do a Porsche one and am waiting to hear back. They make Subaru, VW and Audi but not Porsche! :?

Ozzyz said:
After a massive clear out in the garage this weekend i have managed to throw away a load of junk and make room for both the cars to live :)

Now as the garage is all lovely and tidy i would love to get a nice large size Porsche Crest to sit on the wall. Does anyone know of company's or places where i could find them? Had a google but haven't had much joy.

Thanks

There is a standing advert in 911 and Porsche world magazine

Tel no 07704 466754

[email protected]

No connection to me .....

Porsche seem to be push eBay hard to stop anything non-genuine being sold.
I had a set of used aluminium pedals up with the Porsche logo on them and they kept on taking them down.
I even put a statement in the listing stating that they were not genuine items but they still took them down and suggested i emailed someone at Porsche to get permission to sell them...
Possibly why merchandise has dried up...

Garage Wall Signs

In the May edition of 911&PW this chap is advertising 'Porsche repro garage wall signs.'

Quote: '2ft repro garage wall sign for display on your garage or showroom wall. I also have the same in 3ft x 28-inch.'

£50

Tel: 07704466754
Email: [email protected] (Leics)

HTH

Thanks for all the help with this chaps

I actually emailed the company on ebay who makes the hi-res vinyl stickers and they do indeed offer a Porsche crest in various sizes. I ordered one at 100x81cm.

I will report back once I've received it and its on the garage wall :thumbs:

Received the vinyl and stuck it onto a piece of thick plastic corex, pleased with how its come out.

Attachments

• img_0333_637.jpg
    img_0333_637.jpg
    979.2 KB · Views: 339
  • img_0334_161.jpg
    img_0334_161.jpg
    888.7 KB · Views: 339
Sorry for the hijack, but can you post up some pics of the orange beast please :worship:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
Sorry for the hijack, but can you post up some pics of the orange beast please :worship:

:thumb:

Indeed :thumb: :thumb:

Attachments

• img_0287_147.jpg
    img_0287_147.jpg
    991 KB · Views: 307
  • img_0279_min_495.jpg
    img_0279_min_495.jpg
    678.2 KB · Views: 307
  • img_0260_min_612.jpg
    img_0260_min_612.jpg
    782.4 KB · Views: 307
This guy can print up almost anything if you send him an image - [email protected]

No affliliation but had some good stuff done by him for work - good prices too

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back