Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is it just me, or is that the best looking 911 ever..?

Certainly one of the most aggressive looking 911s but it's very busy as someone said above. Lots of bulges and vents etc.

993 turbo or 964 turbo?

The front looks great, loving the inlets, but the mechano spoiler ruins it for me.

The 964 targa must be in the list of beautiful 911s.

pzero said:
It's always been the 993 Turbo for me, and still is.
Says the man who's had 5 x 997s in a row!

~ Maxie :grin:

Maxie said:
pzero said:
It's always been the 993 Turbo for me, and still is.
Says the man who's had 5 x 997s in a row!

~ Maxie :grin:

Very true Maxie, but my head is always turned whenever I see the 993 Turbo.
May never have one but came close a few years ago.

Overall it's a fantastic looking machine dripping with ability and intent. Very purposeful. Mean, just like it should. Makes the standard 911 look like a pretty polite everyday car for the over 50's.
And as we march towards the techno future, there can't be too many of these classic itertations left. This could well be the last non hybrid GT2 for example.
In Paris they've just announced, no more internal combustion engines in Paris after 2040. Still a bit to go but it'll come around quickly enough.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back