Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lighting dash switch illumination

Allan E

This must have been covered before but here goes again, I need to replace the bulb in the dash light switch, got the front off but really unsure as to how the bulb is extracted. I have tried putting gentle pressure on it and tried a rotating motion, tried using tweezers to pull it..no go.
Please advise or forward a link from a previous post.

Light switch

Removed the knob top with a good tug, but the damn bulb will not budge. I have tried tweezers and soft nosed pliers and still it refuses to come out. Afraid if I shatter it I may cause unnecessary damage.
I may just have to live with a non illuminating switch.

I use pliers covered with rubber sleeves to pull out this bulb. This gives enough grip to pull it out of the holder without crushing it.
Cheers,
Tore

Illumination of switch

After some advice I managed to pull the bulb out, however after replacing it the switch still does not light. Any ideas?

I replaced my switch...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back