Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Led sidelights

You have 3 lights in that cluster.

Sidelights;

Either replace with straight swap standard 5w bulbs but blue versions to help with the colour, something like THESE

OR

Use LED replacements such as THESE

Foglights;

These are H8 bulbs, so you can also replace those with blue/white versions to improve the OE colour EXAMPLE

And finally indicator bulbs;

Swap the OE amber bulbs for silver bulbs EXAMPLE

Thanks to both! :worship: This is exactly what I couldn't figure out.

Given that they seem inexpensive I will buy both the LED ones and the blue bulbs and see which I prefer.

I assume that for the LEDs its just plug and play? I know its just a bulb but with modern cars I am always nervous about swapping electrical stuff around for fear of weird errors!

Most LEDs are plug&play and I'm sure the ones quoted above will physically fit since others have used them.
Some may be polarity sensitive though, so if they don't work, try plugging them in the other way round.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back