Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

W16BLY

Pazuzu

I love these threads :)

I have just bought a beautiful C2S wearing this superb number plate but it will be surplus to requirements as I have my own reg.

If you are feeling a bit Wibbly, maybe you have a wibbly wobbly convertible, then this is the perfect plate for you.

I am thinking, in addition to any DVLA fees, offers in excess of a box of Stella 4% and a nice selection, at least 250grams, of Pick n Mix - heavy on the jellies.

Thoughts Gents?

Attachments

• c2s_1024x725_187.jpg
    c2s_1024x725_187.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 7,632
You may have struck gold here...

If LA04 FER is £20k then that makes this worth £40k to Bentley owners
graucho.gif

BLY = Bentley

And BLY do a W16 engine
idea.gif

GLWS :grin:

:thumb:

You have hit gold...... there are plenty of wig wearing Bentley owners.

Good to see a realistic plate thread although zingari will try to negotiate on the weight of the pic n mix.

Part ex :dont know:

Could you swap the W and B around please?

B16 WLY

8)

I didn't think reasonable plate deals existed. Well played Sir.
I think someone is onto something here though. The Bentley forum may net you 2kg of mixed sweets.

2kg of Pick n Mix would be a dream as long as they didn't load up on those hard jellies that get stuck in your teeth - I am actually gutted it doesn't say Big Willy now that's been pointed out!

Cheers :)

Phil

He has but the elephants scrotum is sat on it :bandit:

If it was a camel we could be in business but I'm currently all set for elephants.

Would accept Flumps in lieu of Pick n Mix if that's easier?

P :)

Sold on ebay within 12 hours!

Chap has bought it for his son who is taking lessons - really chuffed for him as its quite close to his name.

Cheers,

Phil

Pazuzu said:
Sold on ebay within 12 hours!

Chap has bought it for his son who is taking lessons - really chuffed for him as its quite close to his name.

Cheers,

Phil

What is his son's name? Billy?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back