Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

stepping up!

To the seller, don't take this the wrong way but every 993 has "full service history" and is in good condition / is in better condition than anything else on the market etc... etc.....

Pics and copies of the service book, receipt from COG with their inspection results you refer to would give perspective buyers more confidence to short list the car over one listed at trade if you really are set on a private sale. Also if going that route I would get a recognised inspection done with report pre sale. Most buyers will want one anyway and if the car stacks up you may as well have it ready for them to speed things along and not set false impressions etc....

Good luck with the sale.

Ps I'm not up to date with prices so have no idea what's its worth, my interest will spark again when 4S's hit £100k :bandit:

That GTS is a lovely car with a awsome spec and the money is bang on so it'll not stick around, first sold by OPC Mayfair London and so was my 993 many moons ago funny that (maybe its ment to be :grin: ) well no its not a 911 and thats where i want to be still. I think i'll be advertising my car at £42,000 with its upgrades and its beautiful Guards Red paint work not to mention the fantastic history file, Chris on here has seen this girl go and its all on the botton :thumb:

I have and it's mint. Drives very well, no slouch :)

Don't over-egg it chum. GLWTS :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back