Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Speed clips for wing to front tub.

Ghengis

Evening folks, looking to identify the part number for the speed clips which are used for securing the wings to the front tub. Looks to be 20 required but can't find them on PET diagram. Car going back together this week so keen to get them ordered. Any help appreciated, cheers.

The wings dont use speed fasteners, they are fixed with 32 combination screws 999 450 007 02 (B6.3x19). Page 270 Item 3 :thumb:

Ras62, thanks for the reply. The PET drawing shows exactly what you describe however my car which has never had the wings removed (according to the guy working on it) has a speed clip attached for the screws to fasten to.

Not sure what is to be believed but I've been to the OPC and order the exact clips which were removed so I'll soon find out. Fingers crossed!

Appologies Ghengis, it would seem my saying speed nuts are not used is wrong. They aren't shown on the 964 PET but they do exist. They are shown on the 3.2 PET as part number 999 591 327 01. No idea why the omission but hey ho

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back