Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 CAT Driver Training

Thanks Jo... Elisabeth absolutely loved the day. She definitely went in nervous and came out so confident.

I got home at 11:30 pm that night and she couldn't sleep from all the adrenaline still pumping through her body!

You've got her hooked. The first thing she said was, "When are we going to do the next level". You've got her hooked as that was just a taste.

I'm going to have to fight her for the keys to the 993 now!

Thanks Jo, Colin and also all the other blokes for looking after Liz, she had such nice things to say about you all!

Cameron - thanks for organising the event.

It was great meeting everyone too.

There were some Cheshire Cat grins as you drove off the circuit back to the car park. Harry - I'm thinking of you in particular!

I was having a fantastic time on the handling circuit: didn't realise quite how much until you guys remarked on my smile.

Already thinking of booking a full day in the future....

CATDT said:
Hi All

What a lovely bunch you are :D

Apologies for my tardy feedback ... been out of the office till today.

Harry ... hope your wife was very happy with her chocolates :thumb:

Congratulations to the winners on the day:

Liz x Driver of the Day
Tyinsky x Fastest Time of the Day

Your picture is up on the hall of fame here:

& Liz, newly created 8) league table

Tyinsky your time was just outside of the top 10 ... you'll have to come back :grin: How was the champas on the terrace?

We all REALLY enjoyed your company - thank you.

Look forward to welcoming you back to Millbrook in the future.

KR
Jo

Knowing that will play on me now until I do come back. :hand:

Fantastic day, really enjoyed learning some new stuff and spending the day with such a nice group of people.

Jo, not opened the champagne yet – was utterly exhausted by the time I got back to SE London from all the adrenaline and sunshine. :D

Thank you so very much to Colin and Jo and the rest of the CAT Driving Team - and apologies for my tardy posting!

It was a truly awesome day - and thank you everyone for making it so.

I'm very much looking forward to coming back for my 1-2-1 session!

Congrats especially to Liz for Driver of the Day and, Tyinsky, that time has set a challenge!

Best wishes to you all!

SW

Been away in what was a very sunny Cornwall, so apologies for tardy appearance here.

Tyinsky I hope that champas has been opened by now. Cambjones let me know when you & Liz are ready for the Cornering Masterclass :D HarryK - you'll be welcome anytime. Sutton - I forgot to thank you for that box of deliciousness - very generous of you. SecondWind - email on its way for your 1-2-1.

Keep well, happy and safe All.

KR
Jo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back