Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 GT2 sold in a flash by 911 Virgin

sac1974 said:
Garage queen enclosed

tophat.gif

:worship:

mazza said:
Seem to remember it was up for sale a few months ago there for £120k?

Maybe it was taken off the market and then relisted at a more realistic price?

It was indeed up with Tom for a couple of months late last year, but at £105k, not £120k. I thought even at that figure Tom was leaning on the pen a bit hard bearing in mind the time of year (and based on the other cars that were on the market at that time) But 911Sport were pressing on the pen even harder with my old Basalt car....
This is an absolutely stunning car. I know the owner and he went out of his way to maintain its perfect service history, despite in being a PITA to do so.
I've had a couple of them, one Comfort in Midnight Blue, the second Gav's old car in Basalt with leather buckets. If I was going 996 GT2 again, this would be THE car I'd have bought.
Enjoy it :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back