Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spotted - Yellow Cayman GTS near Addenbrookes Friday 23rd

The return of Marty Wild

Anyone on here, presumably speed yellow with black details. Headed down towards Shelford from the new crossroads behind Addenbrookes.

Not me but I saw twin of mine on the a580 Manchester end at lunchtime today.

How you getting on with yours? Your thread been a touch more quiet recently IIRC.

Been getting on great, still love it. I've been a bit hectic over the past 6 weeks, 3 holidays and a lot of travel with work. Still jump out of the daily after 6 hours in the saddle and into the GTS for a blast.

Spent some quality time with it last week, temp c35, icey blasts of cold air over the body from the air con and got to know the PDK in manual mode a lot better :thumb:

Had a wierd couple of days car spotting last week, followed a 911R up the M40, then ran into an arena red 993 Turbo with trade plates on the M42 same day then the GTS twin of mine at the weekend. First BGTS I've seen away from a car show.

6 hours in the saddle? What do you do?

That sounds like time well spent, never driven a car with PDK/DSG or what have you. Aircon in mine was actually condensing water out of the air on the outside of the window the other day! First time I have seen that! Haha

What's the 911R like in the flesh? I have seen one like yours here in Cambridge. Am noticing way more Caymans about since the summer has landed.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back