Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spoiler wall

Albionmuz

I have a split in mine and need to replace it fairly soon. Anyone have an idea where the best place to get one of these is? Are they the same price from an OPC as online (not that I have found one online yet!)

Thanks

RosePassion in France tend to have good prices or there are plenty of UK suppliers, Design911, Type911 etc. Worth price checking as may be cheapest at OPC!

Ebay worth a check too

RobIpswichUK said:
RosePassion in France tend to have good prices or there are plenty of UK suppliers, Design911, Type911 etc. Worth price checking as may be cheapest at OPC!

Ebay worth a check too

Excellent, thanks for that. I am taking the car to France on Saturday so I may investigate RosePassion.

Also try Ebay.de, i often find items there not advertised on the Uk site.
May need to polish up on your German though!

:thumb:

I have just purchased and fitted one to my 95 C2. The last one had started to split.
Part no P993.512.122.00, OPC. £55.00 plus vat. A little bit of thought needed as to how it fits and you need to be gentle.

The new one looks good and raises and lowers as it should.

Mike:) said:
I have just purchased and fitted one to my 95 C2. The last one had started to split.
Part no P993.512.122.00, OPC. £55.00 plus vat. A little bit of thought needed as to how it fits and you need to be gentle.

Thanks, better price than I expected!

Albionmuz said:
Mike:) said:

Thanks, better price than I expected!

Spoiler wall cost was with PCGB discount.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back