Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT2 rear spoiler?

Harv

Does anyone have any experience with obtaining and fitting a GT2 style rear spoiler to the C4S?

Im happy to fit a fibreglass copy (if available) but it must retain the rear reflector, 3rd brake light and be realistically priced. I see Van-Zweeden have them but at £1200 no thanks.

Any other suppliers out there?

:?:

If you think 1200 pounds is a lot then I don't think you're ready for this job. That is probably the cheapest you will get, and it will need work to get it ready for paint. There have been a few people on here who have done this mod and I doubt any of them paid as little as that. Plus prep and paint.

Thanks, don't tell me this is something else I'm going to have to work on from scratch :dont know:

I can do the fitting and handle the paint myself, just wondering what options there might be for a more resonably priced 'copy'.

More investigations :thumb:

Harv said:
Thanks, don't tell me this is something else I'm going to have to work on from scratch :dont know:

I can do the fitting and handle the paint myself, just wondering what options there might be for a more resonably priced 'copy'.

More investigations :thumb:

Well when you consider an original will cost about 10 grand then you start to understand how much less expensive a copy is. However I ended up buying a genuine used one on my 997 as the copies just didn't cut it for me.

I don't know what 1200 will buy you but it won't be great.

Check out misha replicas. Should fit your budget if you are fitting and painting yourself.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back