Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2 GTS updates?

Noticed that you have ten On my way! Of the behest off, I gree s there were too many from the factory, one of my first comment when I w on the factory tour "too many badges"
Looks great.

EdTheDuck said:
Oh yeah,

This is the label on the cover that came with it... :thumbs:

I was thinking about an indoor cover to use in winter when it won't be out so often - assume thats the one Porsche supply?

What luggage did you buy please? I'm interested in getting some - I just used holdalls in the BGTS, amazing how much it will hold, and the new 991 has the 'luxury of all the back seat area to pack stuff in!

Pleased to hear you love it - can't wait for mine to come!

Yes, Porsche indoor cover. I thought that it was better to keep the dust off inside than the rain off outside.

Luggage. I used these guys: https://www.koffer24.com/shop/en/car-luggage-porsche/fh/ and they are reasonably priced and dimensioned to the car. OK, they're not Porsche leather but they are less than £4,500 for a set...

I think RoadsterBag (who are the manufacturers) have a website and offer other colours.

elucius said:
The full GTS interior is well worth it, it looks and feels great
I'm afraid I went a bit mad with the spec! Yes it has rear wheel steer.
As well as what's mentioned the car has; LED lights, Park assist with camera, PDK, cruise, dimming mirrors, light design package, multifunctional steering wheel, 18 way adaptive seats, seat heating and the illuminated carbon door sills!

You and me both. I've got all those bar the illuminated door sills... and I didnt go for LED lights, but I do have Burmester (got in on my current C4s as well) and ahem ... Front axle lift.

Apparently mine entered the body shop today! 8)

You and me both. I've got all those bar the illuminated door sills... and I didnt go for LED lights, but I do have Burmester (got in on my current C4s as well) and ahem ... Front axle lift.

Apparently mine entered the body shop today! 8)[/quote]

It was very easy to get carried away wasn't it! Great spec!
And believe me you will love the car, its genuinely the best I've ever owned and driven!

I've had mine for about 3.5 weeks now and am smiling from ear to ear.

I'm extremely happy with my spec, I haven't missed anything I feel was essential (remember I capped my budget at £105k).

It's incredibly fast and is glued to the road. In Sport mode it sounds terrific. Dropping off the accelerator makes the exhaust burble and gurgle that just makes you chuckle.

I'm very happy that I chose the options that I did. Leather interior (removing all Alcantara) might be controversial but I am very pleased. The Sport Tex seats are very comfortable and the interior is lovely. My Wife is taking a little time getting used to know brushed aluminium though.

The little Dial on the steering wheel is taking some getting used to. I keep looking down at the centre console to engage Sport mode!

Very pleased with Gtechnic, very pleased with my OPC Silverstone Service, just very pleased! Well apart from CarPlay which I find weak :floor:

Mine left Emden for Sheerness yesterday... only one car transporter was on that route yesterday and it has now docked. Getting excited!

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:369206/zoom:14

PS - Enjoyed seeing your car Jenz... The Sportex does work really well especially with the other interior options you chose.

TOMORROW. I pick it up tomorrow :mrgreen:

IMG_1372_zpssu85jkfc.jpg

Palmball said:
TOMORROW. I pick it up tomorrow :mrgreen:

IMG_1372_zpssu85jkfc.jpg

Bring on the Carmine! Lovely. :yahoo:

Jenzbullets said:
Very pleased with Gtechnic, very pleased with my OPC Silverstone Service, just very pleased! Well apart from CarPlay which I find weak :floor:

Lovely looking car congrats! I use OPC Silverstone too and think they're great....especially as I have there 991.2 GTS demo for a day in a week or so.

Can I ask did you get the Gtechnic applied before you picked the car up ? Have a Boxster on order for the wife which I want to get done which we'll be picking up from Silverstone.

You mean this one? Quite surprised but I like the colour (Green Yellow I think) but I dont think I could live with bucket seats on a daily driver.

We should have a Silverstone OPC owners meetup at Super Sausage at Potterspury one morning! :thumb:

Attachments

• img_7239_909.jpg
    img_7239_909.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 5,120
  • img_7238_124.jpg
    img_7238_124.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 5,120
Not seen that colour before. Nice!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members