Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gts

Darren p said:
That's around our date it's going to be a long 3 months

It has been a long 2months already :sad: roll on the end of September as also the bosses birthday :D

I got delivery of Miami blue gts 2 weeks ago and it's the nuts! Will try to post some photos later. I was really unsure about it but looks great.

JD27 said:
I got delivery of Miami blue gts 2 weeks ago and it's the nuts! Will try to post some photos later. I was really unsure about it but looks great.

Congratulations and great to hear. I drove one at PEC Silverstone last month and it was bonkers. Looking forward to seeing the pics :thumb:

I was so close to getting Miami Blue but couldn't match anything but black for the interior, which I didn't want. I thought about blue/red but you can only get away with that if you're Superman...

The orange and yellow suit GT cars better, IMHO, like the really bright greens.

Anyway, really special the Miami, looks the canine cojones in bright sun. Enjoy!

EdTheDuck said:
The orange and yellow suit GT cars better, IMHO, like the really bright greens

I thought you'd like yellow.....

...with a bit of green :?:

sddefault.jpg

:floor:

Here's some photos (took me a while to figure out how to post from my phone), if you don't want plain black interior I can recommend the gts interior pack with silver stitching. Highlights the interior and suits the rest of the exterior of the car without being too out there, personally I don't think the red with blue would look good.

The cars going in for a detail and crystal serum ceramic coating next week so will look much better then!

Attachments

• image5_766.jpg
    image5_766.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4,914
  • image4_128.jpg
    image4_128.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4,914
  • image3_127.jpg
    image3_127.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 4,914
  • image2_581.jpg
    image2_581.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 4,914
  • image1_490.jpg
    image1_490.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4,914
JD27 said:
Here's some photos (took me a while to figure out how to post from my phone), if you don't want plain black interior I can recommend the gts interior pack with silver stitching. Highlights the interior and suits the rest of the exterior of the car without being too out there, personally I don't think the red with blue would look good.

The cars going in for a detail and crystal serum ceramic coating next week so will look much better then!

Looks fab 👍

You won't regret it. Great to see people embracing a car colour other than black, grey, silver and white

JD27 said:
The car's going in for a detail and crystal serum ceramic coating next week so will look much better then!

Fantastic looking car, and health to enjoy. :lol:

Gtechniq Crystal Serum is certainly the way to go for long lasting protection and ease of keeping that deep Miami Blue shine. :thumb:

I love this colour, any idea what it is.

Attachments

• img_0114_975.jpg
    img_0114_975.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 4,785

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back