Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1999 996.1 C2 - £37k

Fastlane

This looks interesting - £37k for Techart modified 996.1!

He reckons £50k spent on it, but quotes £10k for shipping and tax! No mention of mileage either, but if it was low, then you can be sure he would have mentioned it. It doesn't look too bad and Techart make some very nice quality stuff, but even so.

Don't you just love eBay ads that say "No time wasters!" I am tempted to ring him up and say that I am not a time waster but as he is obviously a dreamer, I am a tyre kicker and a test pilot!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Techart-w...840594?hash=item33d0a58552:g:U18AAOSwiQ9ZPuQZ

Fastlane said:
Don't you just love eBay ads that say "No time wasters!" I am tempted to ring him up and say that I am not a time waster but as he is obviously a dreamer, I am a tyre kicker and a test pilot!

Brilliant Tim, that made me LOL :grin:
Still enjoying Zanzibar???

Not my style....
But I have a question that's related to the above. This car was a NB correct? It's only a wide body because of the plastic and his says so?
Secondly, on normal C2 and C4, the tail lights aren't interchangeable and would require different quarter panels to do so amongst other things?

Chief said:
Fastlane said:

Brilliant Tim, that made me LOL :grin:
Still enjoying Zanzibar???

Hi Mark, good to hear from you. Hope all is well.

Yes still enjoying Zanzibar, especially in this weather. Hope you aren't missing it too much. At least you have a few other "toys" to keep you busy!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back