Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 993 ownership 'Mohitos' map

mohitos map

Added my car on map.... mohito can u pls amend my details as Black C2 cab manual
:thumbs:

added

Added my 1997 manual Targa to West Sussex

Attachments

• img_0301_790.jpg
    img_0301_790.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 3,712
timothymoffat said:
decgraham said:
I'm in but looks like I'm all alone :sad:

Same situation as you. Anybody here shows up with their 993 and the beer is on me. :grin:

You should hook up with Jacob of 911 percent, seems like a really tidy guy 👍

Mohitos map

Have finally entered my details, painful process, perhaps I just rush too much?
Only recently moved to Ringwood area.

Anyone with a 993 in the lower Hampshire or general area please do give me a shout for a meet up sometime. Would be good to meet some like minded people.

Mohitos map edit

Help! Had decided to add my 993 location via this map but need to edit it. Have given up trying. I think I need to log in but it does not recognise my email address.

I did copy and retained the address of the map provider but this was not recognised either.

Can someone help please

Milly

Send me your bank details and I'll take care of it.

I think Mohitos is the only one who has admin rights to delete markers so try sending him a PM?

Yes, by all means PM me and I'll edit it for you.

Milly said:
Wow! just the help I was looking for

Sorry, couldn't resist. Surely you expected a little ribbing?

Yes of course, I don't mind at all, and I am kicking myself for being so stupid. But some help as well would have been appreciated.

Will send you a pm Mohito

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back