Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2018 911 [991] GT2 RS revealed at Xbox Forza 7 launch

apollokre1d said:
nick w said:
The 997 is a 'forever' keeper, and my favourite car....I'm a three pedal man !,there is no substitute.

I was listening to Matt Farah's Smoking Tire/Tyre podcast who said (while discussing the new 991.2 GT3) the gearbox in the 997 GT3RS was the best ever made. Something about the gear synchros being made out of a different material than other manual boxes :?:
How do you find it compared to your GT4?

The GT4 box is a lot easier to use, and the clutch is pretty light. The RS clutch
has always been very firm and with the box you can't take liberties. You have
to be very precise, and there are times when pressing on, the gear change
can be very baulky. But, the gearing on the RS is 100% spot on...the GT4 is
way to high in the lower three gears. Second is faintly stupid at 82mph max..
and it does makes track driving interesting as more often than not you're
reaching for second !. :thumb:

RS is still the king !

Stunning car. Looks forward to seeing the stats.

Looks amazing!

Does anyone know cost?

What did the 7 gt2rs retail at?

jotaking said:
Looks amazing!

Does anyone know cost?

What did the 7 gt2rs retail at?

I believe the original car retailed at £160,000

Looks suitably unhinged :thumb:

... But that's just a computer game, is the real thing actually going to look like that??

Roro said:

... But that's just a computer game, is the real thing actually going to look like that??

In the launch video on YT they have an actual car on the stage. So it's a finished car.

isysman said:
Roro said:

In the launch video on YT they have an actual car on the stage. So it's a finished car.

Cool. Had a look on YouTube. I'm really confused. So Porsche are now launching cars on computer games rather than revealing at motor shows :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back