Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Panamera 4s or Granturismo?

Nice problem to have :hand:

They are both lovely things (and both huge and heavy).

I was amazed at the quality of the Panamera and the 4S I tested was super quick; the Turbo must be hang-on-tight quick!

The GT is a lovely thing. too. A little bit shouty for me, but I do like it.

I guess it comes down to which rules you: head (German)/heart (Italian)?

Either way, you'll own a lovely car.

cheshire911 said:
Asking this on a 911 forum is going to be loaded with bias - it will likely steer you in the direction of the Panamera.....

I'd take the Maserati any day and for many reasons, the main one being it's supermodel looks, the Panamera is The Elephant Man!

Drop-dead gorgeous Pininfarina curves, Italian V8, anything Maserati with Giugiaro styling or Pininfarina styling absolutely gorgeous.

The best is a stable of both a Porsche and a Maserati if budget allows it.

My chum wanted a Granturismo until he looked at a Panamera. The finish and quality of trim was a different level and he figured buying Italian servicing costs would be high, reliability questionable and more likely to do a load more dough in depreciation over the Panny.

He's now looking at upgrading the Panamera for a newer one :thumb:

Your mate joined the cattle class in my opinion.
I'd never take a Panamera over a Maserati.

Seems he fell for the scare-mongering - Italian v German
He should have talked to guys who own both and then decide.

Porsche is volume compared to Italian. He should mingle with guys with Maserati to get a balanced view in my opinion.

Porsche and Maserati - both great in their own unique way.

I think they look and sound fantastic. I would go for the Maserati in a heartbeat.

MC

Different league. Mass and volume versus scarcity and uniqueness.

Chalk and cheese.

The Maserati any day over a 4-door Porsche.

The trade -in values for a Panamaera are going to catch out your mate Zingari.
And at the end of the day,its a volume care compared to a Maserati.
But of course its his choice - to stay with a volume car or defect to the Dark Side.

Horses for courses and all that ......

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back