Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD!!! 6 NEW Bosch EV14 60lb 630cc fuel injectors 996t

Are these 997 turbo applicable?

Pretty sure that 997 ones have longer tips.

MC

MisterCorn said:
Pretty sure that 997 ones have longer tips.

MC

With respect, I do wish that people did not post if they do not know the answer or feel like guessing.

These are a straight swap for the standard Bosch 0280158123 injector in the 997tt. Obviously, the ECU will need the injector scaling changed (this will happen during the remap). Specs for both are as follows:
Length: 2-3/8 inches, 64 mm 48.5mm O-ring to O-ring

Diameter: 9/16 inches, 14 mm

O-rings: Top and bottom, 14.5 mm, Viton

Resistance: 14.5 Ohms

Apologies, I thought the 997 turbo had the 78.1mm length version with the extended nozzle. My understanding was that the shorter version would physically fit but you would have poor fuel distribution due to the injection taking place 10mm up a tube rather than flush with the side of the inlet manifold. I need to look at it some time as I am changing to 997 manifolds on my car, but you seem to be surer than me about it.

MC

Injectors

Hi, I'll take them if still available please, Ta

Sold to Mr Vlad :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back