Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 crash in the papers

Ah bloody media bu!! again . they should be required to have the facts or face prosecution they happily ruin people lives for a crap story. scumbags

Well said that man.... we are all in awe of our own cars and they are precious to each of us at that point , so quit knocking the guy , its the press sensationalism , nowt else , they seem to have let the guilty party off easier than the victim here , and by the sound of it , could have involved kids had it been the worst case ! so the owner of the 996 deserves a break here ....
get your Insurance and get back into one asap....

Don't think anyone was mocking him on here? :dont know:

I think he was fairly restrained, having his pride and joy written off by, what sounds to be, a dangerous driver.

Think I'd be pissed off too!!!

+1 for the driver - glad he is OK.

Mind you - I bet that he'd like to 'have a quiet word' with the other driver.....

It's not very reliable as the description is open text - therefore you have Cabrio, Cabriolet and convertible - so you have to add them all up.
But then some won't be listed as convertibles at all! The 4S doesn't have a separate listing for coupe or soft-top, for example..

It's only good for a "Rule of thumb" IMO

Meanwhile, as said elsewhere, nobody was mocking the unfortunate owner - We all knew it was the "news"paper making up the BS facts, as usual. :frustrated:

Hope my 15mins of fame will be more positive than this poor guys, and not a sex prank gone wrong ala Michael hutchence either.

nigel99 said:
Hope my 15mins of fame will be more positive than this poor guys, and not a sex prank gone wrong ala Michael hutchence either.

Nigel, we want to know about your sex pranks that might go wrong mate :grin:and does involve your 911 in some way :floor: :floor: :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back