Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Jacked up 991.2 gts

Nutsucow

Just wondering, the dealer sent me a few pictures of my new gts yesterday but couldn't stop noticing the front end appears jacked up?

Is there a reason for this, is it like this so it can be loaded from the transporter to the dealers? [/url]

Possibly, when I went to look at my gt3 in the OPC compound it sat very high, I was later informed that the suspension was in delivery mode what ever that means. Needless to say it was fine when I went to pick it up on hand over day.

Yes, that's how they are delivered.

There will be support blocks in the suspension for transit, I had a test drive in an Audi that still had these blocks in, was like driving a go kart, needless to say I went elsewhere.

Phew!! Thanks guys,

Was starting to worry there for a minute as I thought they might of made a mistake with the 10mm 20mm PASM. As it's a little confusing at first glance while speccing up a new car.

Nick

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back