Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Broken down on the way home...

Excellent .. i love a happy ending .

It does go to show though that cheap parts can actually cause other issues or fault codes .

Helped me as well , although i couldn,t continue with mine im 99% sure now it was the Maf sensors that i flagged up at the biginning of my job .. bit of a waist of time going down the air leak fault path .. but no worrys , always good to learn something new .

Turbo .. ive never tryed to change one in situe but from looking i would say its an engine out job and that is a rather big job .. engine , box , subframe and front struts/brakes all come out as one unit .

big frame to support it on and when you undo the last bolt the whole car rocks on the ramp as the weight is released ....

Only time in 35 years ive ever nearly had to have a change of underwear was when that happened to me !!!

Btw some Cayennes are worth money and some are not :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back