Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

wing said:
finaly they installed the new 20" rims and tires yesterday, me happy :thumbs: :thumbs:

2a4oj7p.jpg

zmcax1.jpg

2s8isck.jpg

Love those alloys wing, really look superb , you cant beat the look of concave alloys on a 911. those are a very clean design and perfectly match the other exterior mods. really nice job.
How are you finding the 20" rims on a 997 , I know your roads are in better condition than the UK roads.

Very nice, really suit the car. Is the ride quality affected?

Mot.
Front pirellis - used the Pirelli cash back offer (pcgb) as well as haggling.
Car recently developed a knock over bumps. New rear springs and geo setup under warranty.
Tracker subscription renewal.

Great service from Chris et al at OPC Guildford.

Pioneer sph-da120, was advertised on here, picked it up yesterday. Booked in for fitting monday 26th :thumbs:

Gundo hack :D

Tried uploading a photo but it's too big... Paul from PCW exhaust mods came and hacked it today, great job and great guy, thanks again!

michaelbbwalker said:
Gundo hack :D

Tried uploading a photo but it's too big... Paul from PCW exhaust mods came and hacked it today, great job and great guy, thanks again!

Nice one, on the 997.1 it sounds awesome. :thumb:

Had my bumper vents painted to match my wheels and added black mesh :thumb:

Attachments

• vent_191.png
    vent_191.png
    800.7 KB · Views: 4,573
cliffbase said:
Had my bumper vents painted to match my wheels and added black mesh :thumb:

nice look :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
wing said:
finaly they installed the new 20" rims and tires yesterday, me happy :thumbs: :thumbs:

Love those alloys wing, really look superb , you cant beat the look of concave alloys on a 911. those are a very clean design and perfectly match the other exterior mods. really nice job.
How are you finding the 20" rims on a 997 , I know your roads are in better condition than the UK roads.

Love those wheels :thumb: really suit the car, classy :thumb:

Cool air at last!!

Fitted new condensers and dryer at the weekend, giving myself a black eye with a ratchet in the process when one of the pipe retaining bolts snapped :sad:

Had it vacced and gassed today and all is cool again :thumb:

DucatiRob said:
Phil 997 said:
wing said:

Love those wheels :thumb: really suit the car, classy :thumb:

Thanks Rob, the more i see these the more i love theme also :thumb: :thumb:

Wheel spacers, black stone guards and a lick of paint for the wheels.

Been away for a few days, but back tomorrow.

I Completely re-trimmed the lower steering wheel surround and glovebox in alcantara.
Quite an easy job, took my time and planned everything before sticking the alcantara down, had bought a used glove box & lower steering surround and after about 2 1/2hrs sticking the alcantara down, letting it dry and another 2hrs taking my original pieces out & refitting the alcantara ones everything was complete!
Nicely freshens up the interior and a nice change from the OEM stuff.

Attachments

• img_0396new_113.jpg
    img_0396new_113.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 4,832
6 x New Coil packs from Frazer Part + Fitting
Two had failed at the same time.
Car is now running sliky smooth.

1 x Green Flag Recovery.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members