Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Punctures

maldren

Albert Park
I've just picked up a 3rd puncture in a year, anyone else had similar problems? I haven't had punctures in other cars in years, is it down to the width of the tyres or just bad luck?

I went through a phase where it was one per month

Bad luck or spiteful neighbours.

Bad luck I think, the neighbours are fine and include other Porsche owners. The latest damage was from a large rusty screw, picked up during a trip to Swansea. I was very lucky to find the tyre flat the next morning, could have cost me a wheel and tyre!

I had 3 or 4 when we moved to the current place- for whatever reason my tyres picked up every screw, nail and other lump of sharp metal which all the other cars tyres had ignored. The other vehicles had skinny, rock hard ditch finders mind, which might explain why my wider, softer tyres were sweeping the road.

I bought 4 new PS2's last year and picked up a puncture 5 min after driving out of the garage...so I should have said I bought 5 new PS2s last year :frustrated:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back