Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

new 599bhp £187k 2017 911 [991] Turbo S Exclusive Series

Every Middle East dictators son wort his salt will be speccing up one of these.

It's sort of nice in a chavvy type of way!

I am wondering if this is the start of a new 'trend' for Porsche?

Exclusive Series

Start with the 911 Turbo S

What next?

Really pimped up Macan and Cayenne?

Aiming fair and square at the Middle East market

GARY S said:
Sorry but this is the sort of thing you expect from Ford or Vauxhall. Does the owner get a "Turbo S Exclusive Series" tie?

Same colour and interior.

Attachments

• new_corsa_3dr_models_limited_edition_yellow_exterior_768x432_vx_cor_22140_317.jpg
    new_corsa_3dr_models_limited_edition_yellow_exterior_768x432_vx_cor_22140_317.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 11,452
  • new_corsa_3dr_models_limited_edition_yellow_interior_768x432_vx_cor_22160_177.jpg
    new_corsa_3dr_models_limited_edition_yellow_interior_768x432_vx_cor_22160_177.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 11,452
No matching luggage.

I'm oot :nooo:

When I saw those wheels, the phrase 'jumped the shark" came to mind.

Every Middle East dictators son wort his salt will be speccing up one of these.

easternjets wins the internets for this undeniable truth...

The annoying thing with these special\limited editions is that that it's unlikely we will ever get to see them in the flesh. They will just end up in storage somewhere.

500 off to Dubai then, as that must be its target market and thats a good thing.

Looks Gash :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

nigel99 said:
The annoying thing with these special\limited editions is that that it's unlikely we will ever get to see them in the flesh. They will just end up in storage somewhere.

Nigel, in this case, I see that as entirely positive.

:yuk:

carkid said:
at 500 units will be interesting to see if they sky rocket in value like the more track focused GT and R models.......you do get a watch and luggage though which offers great value for money.

It absolutely will....look at the Sport Classic which was a run of 250 cars and is mechanically identical to 997 GTS and is firmly north of £300k although the roof, duck tail etc were all unique.

For those of you that don't like the gold it's available in about six colours black, red, grey etc still with the stripes. Although I imagine the gold is the one you want if you're going to flip a deliver mileage car in three years time.

So, if the yellow launch colour does not take your fancy they are doing it in agate grey or Carrera white at no extra cost.......or at an extra cost you can have graphite blue, black or guards red.
Slightly odd to charge for black but not white or grey..........I'll worry about this further when I get a build slot and 180 grand.

Not for me .................

Ill await a slot for a GT4 RS ............ and be happy at that ...............

Its nice in a 70's way , but I agree , these will go East, where the target must be ....Dubai , Singapore, KL, China.......... cant see many of these in the 911UK ranks ...!!

Special edition turbo

What does everyone think of it?

Looks like a cracker (by that I meant the subtle colours, not the gold!), but of course, at 500 built worldwide, I expect they'll never be seen on the roads...

Re: Special edition turbo

Clanky said:
What does everyone think of it?.

Sorry, but too blingy for me. :what:

It is a little bit Dukes of Hazard but if they were being given away I'd take one.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back