Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Shaking the tree for a low miles WB 993

mohitos

My cousin is looking to buy a low miles 2S or 4S. Preferably in black or silver but other colours considered. He's looking for a quality car and ideally straight from an OCD owner, rather than a dealer.

If you have something and would consider selling, please drop me a PM.

You couldn't convince him of the merits of a less lardy and understated Carrera?

If yours couldn't convince him he's unreachable I suppose.

Unfortunately not. It's a heart over head thing.

Don't let him do all his dough and buy right chum :thumb:

Drop Kash a PM (Username Alam) as he's got both and pretty sure he was contemplating selling one of them. Both beautiful can't remember which colours are which though

RobIpswichUK said:
Drop Kash a PM (Username Alam) as he's got both and pretty sure he was contemplating selling one of them. Both beautiful can't remember which colours are which though

Great lead - I've dropped him a PM. Thank you :thumb:

my fully refurbished Polar with Black C4S is in Porsche in Aberdeen's show room having been fully restored in all area's.

I will drop you a PM with the details.

stuttgartmetal said:
What's his budget ?
If it's south of £60,000 he's wasting his time.

Who mentioned £60k?

Trantorman said:
my fully refurbished Polar with Black C4S is in Porsche in Aberdeen's show room having been fully restored in all area's.

I will drop you a PM with the details.

Sounds interesting :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back