Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

Took a punt on these on eBay while sitting thousands of miles away missing driving the porker.

IMG_2701_zpsrtnfthvt.jpeg

Not sure about them but will see how they look once I'm back in a few weeks time. :?: I can always put them back up for sale.

Ordered:

TechArt varioplus adjustable coil-over kit (modified Bilstein Damptronics)
TechArt hydraulic front Axle lift system
GT2RS Top Mounts x4

Back boxes to be gundo hacked & tried with my Miltek bypass pipes. If too much I can put mine back on.

The bugs are now gone, but I can now see more stone chips :roll:

A little friend to keep it company

Nice one DaveH911. Is the cayman the new daily?

nigel99 said:

It's for the wife to use as her daily Nigel.

DaveH911 said:
nigel99 said:

It's for the wife to use as her daily Nigel.

Lucky wife. They are great cars. Mine was a daily. 45k miles in 4 years and just needed 1 set of front pads and a couple of set of new boot during this time. Only lost 6k too when I sold it. Have toyed with the idea of getting another as a daily....may still yet!

A wash, dry, coat of high resin polish & a coat of extra gloss :)

Attachments

• c4s_12_435.png
    c4s_12_435.png
    957.2 KB · Views: 5,061
Looking superb cliff 8) and that's a great angle of the 997.

Wheel colour really suits the bodywork but would look even better lowered and wheel spacers fitted :)

Thanks bud, but why of why did you have to go & put those naughty thoughts in my head?!!

Further to this thread and as a direct result of that pic, ive also just ordered a small front splitter..

Will update once fitted!

Replaced the coil packs and plug heat shields. Given the state of them im surprised i didn't experience a few problems...

Attachments

• 20170611_145412_137.jpg
    20170611_145412_137.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 4,988
finaly they installed the new 20" rims and tires yesterday, me happy :thumbs: :thumbs:

2a4oj7p.jpg

zmcax1.jpg

2s8isck.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back