Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Brooklands - Damage repair

Trumper112

Sent my GTS in for a service and a few minor cosmetic upgrades. Whilst changing a component they (minutely) scratched the gear surround . Straight on the phone to fess up and explain how and when it would be remedied.

After car home two other minor bits of damage discovered now sorted by them after several discussions.

I get that these things happen and boy is their car park manic but I have to say that they were professional. polite and a pleasure to deal with over the few weeks of interaction. Will most certainly continue to use them.

The key message is CHECK YOUR CAR BEFORE YOU TAKE IT AWAY. We are all busy people but it can save a lot of faff. Also take your own before and after photo's. Helps with the chats that follow.

Couldn't recommend them more highly.

Whenever I leave the P car at my local OPC or indie, as a matter of course I always have the person that I give the keys to agree the condition of the car, inside and out. Never known any outfit not happy to do this, can save so much aggravation later.
Let's face it, when accepting a courtesy car It's the dealer that insists that you sign for their car in the condition that it's in. I insist that it works both ways.

A much better response than the slimy excuses, bull *****, half arsed repair proposals that I got when my P&J got damaged.

pzero said:
Whenever I leave the P car at my local OPC or indie, as a matter of course I always have the person that I give the keys to agree the condition of the car, inside and out. Never known any outfit not happy to do this, can save so much aggravation later.
Let's face it, when accepting a courtesy car It's the dealer that insists that you sign for their car in the condition that it's in. I insist that it works both ways.
:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back