Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Get off the roads! Newbie Turbo driver on the loose...!

Welcome Kirsty. Lovely looking car, I like the wheels as they are. :thumb:

Martian said:
Congratulations Kirsty.

I think you're only the second female I've seen on here! :thumb:

Who's the other one? :?: :floor:

Welcome Kirsty. Fantastic first Porsche! I like the wheels that colour too :thumb:

Oh dear, it appears that Kirsty hasn't read the rule about new members having to post a picture of themselves, isn't that right chaps......... :grin:

Welcome, nice car :thumb:

:welcome: Kirsty nice looking car.

Enjoy it

:congrats:

Kirsty

CONGRATS - Superb choice of car. I like the wheels in that colour

You have done well,,,as said before get used to it before planting that right foot to the floor at every opportunity LOL

You have any plans for it ?

Regards FRP

PS At 29 I was drivin around in a van with all my records etc DJing, only had a couple of older Jags

:welcome:

Standard is a good choice for your wheels imho. Exel Wheels who advertise here will do a great job on returning them to standard if that's the route you go down.

I ran my 996 turbo for a few years and 46k miles, so know the cars well. I loved mine and suspect you'll love your's too.

Have you decided on who'll look after It? Mine was looked after by Sid at Porsche Torque, based in Uxbridge. He's no nonsense, honest and is a complete car nut. He has a 2002 Touring for example.

Finally we hold East M4/West London meets. It attracts a wide range of cars and they're a friendly bunch. We're due another one so watch this space :thumbs:

Blimey just one thing sexier than a 911 turbo on the road and that's a girl behind the wheel.

Shocked to know there is just one other on here, as I thought most of the owners where girls :) :)

I would go back to the standard wheel colour, just looks better on that colour.

Enjoy :thumb:

jpsh120 said:
Oh dear, it appears that Kirsty hasn't read the rule about new members having to post a picture of themselves

Don't pretend you haven't checked out my Instagram. For car reasons, of course...

Welcome aboard Kirsty :thumb:

KirstyP said:
jpsh120 said:
Oh dear, it appears that Kirsty hasn't read the rule about new members having to post a picture of themselves

Don't pretend you haven't checked out my Instagram. For car reasons, of course...

Oh s**t....does it leave a trail :dont know:

:oops:

Ha ha. Been there done that and checked out Kirsty !!!

KirstyP said:
jpsh120 said:

Not yet, but thanks for the tip :thumb: :floor:

You old guys are terrible, it's like the AIB girls all over again :hand:

Next time I join a forum, I am going to say I'm a girl :devil:

The last 10 newbie zone threads have an average of 7.9 replies...

wink4.gif

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back