Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

981 GTS vs 981Spyder??

Zingari, I really think you've hitched your trailer to the wrong wagon with Porsche, you need a much more depreciation unfriendly marque........ I hear BMW's are heavily discounted and suffer massive depreciation, much more your cup of tea :grin:

Ps never thought I'd see you chasing the tech curve :eek:

So I decided on the GTS and have now bought a really well specc'd one in agate grey with gorgeous 911 Turbo alloys. I am well pleased with it. I assume it's the combination of the PASM and adaptive dampers but it definitely feels sharper and better balanced than my old S. It also feels noticeably quicker under acceleration even though the the power /torque hike is only modest. But best of all is the THE NOISE 😆 Just glorious.

Cong4atulations :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back