Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another new 996 owner - manual 3.6 C2 coupe / no sunroof

T8 said:
jboy said:
..... - Paul Devyea is actually quite close to me ..........

In which case you must live quite close to our Kent Breakfast Meeting Place.

Click ==> http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=120885&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

See you there. :thumb:

Indeed - I am 7 miles from said carvery. Would love to come - 11th June is my anniversary so that makes it trickier.... If I can bring my 4 year old twins and allow my wife sleep, it becomes much less tricky!

failing that, are these monthly?

g911omr said:
jboy said:
g911omr said:
A good C2 is getting to be a rare thing now and rather sought. :)
Did you buy privately or from a dealer?

Thanks all for the welcome!

I did buy from a dealer - it is a nice low mileage car with very good history and last owner for 12 years. Not the cheapest on the market but all in all, i'm happy...!

:) I think you have made a good choice. You'll save a packet in the long run assuming the PO has looked after it. Was it the car at Paul Devyea?

Thanks! Really like the colour combo of yours by the way - I saw the ad but didn't have the time to go and see it!

jboy said:
g911omr said:
jboy said:
g911omr said:
A good C2 is getting to be a rare thing now and rather sought. :)
Did you buy privately or from a dealer?

Thanks all for the welcome!

I did buy from a dealer - it is a nice low mileage car with very good history and last owner for 12 years. Not the cheapest on the market but all in all, i'm happy...!

:) I think you have made a good choice. You'll save a packet in the long run assuming the PO has looked after it. Was it the car at Paul Devyea?

Good shout - Paul Devyea is actually quite close to me and that car is only a little more expensive and a fair bit better specced. I saw it but for some reason didn't go for it. PSE in particular would have been nice to have. My friend who knows all there is to know about Porsches and who inspected it for me lives in North London so it was a Portiacraft sale....

Ah, right. Nice low miles and low owners.
Sometimes you just a feel for a car. I believe that Portiacraft have a pretty good warranty as well just in case...

HSC911 said:
:welcome:

More pics required please :photoshot:

...before you start all the mod's :hand:

:thumb:

Oh go on then....!

By the way, before anyone starts to get concerned, the oil you see is courtesy of a former car - An Alfa 156 - and not the 996!

Attachments

• 911_110.jpg
    911_110.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 4,384
jboy said:
By the way, before anyone starts to get concerned, the oil you see is courtesy of a former car - An Alfa 156 - and not the 996!

We knew that, not enough oil there for it to have been the 996 :floor:

That looks lovely congrats on the new purchase, i can agree with the comments on being 'hooked' 911 ownership is a great feeling!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back