Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Glencoe on Friday

Solarized

Evening all.
Just a pic from Friday's run to Glencoe and back. Got loads but won't upload due to file size!
It was a fantastic drive. Some great roads up here. Just wish the weather was more like Friday's, more of the time!

Attachments

• image_373.jpeg
    image_373.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 3,171
Dang! 8)

That's a great shot Solarzed. Get that blown up on your garage wall. :thumb:

We were up there a couple of weeks ago to do the NC500 (I just jumped in my mates car). Awesome roads.
We did it a bit full on though so I'm looking forward to going back with my wife or other mates to take it in a bit more and make it a bit more of a social thing, rather than flat out on the road for 10 or 12 hours a day. :grin:

Solarized said:
Evening all.
Just a pic from Friday's run to Glencoe and back. Got loads but won't upload due to file size!
It was a fantastic drive. Some great roads up here. Just wish the weather was more like Friday's, more of the time!

:thumbs: Spectacular!

Thanks for the kind comments :thumb:

Attachments

• image_781.jpeg
    image_781.jpeg
    293.8 KB · Views: 2,924
wow 8)

A couple more if I may... :thumb:

Attachments

• image_636.jpeg
    image_636.jpeg
    270.4 KB · Views: 2,911