Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Long shot...

Trap 125

Spa-Francorchamps
I had to drive my 996t from Scotland to London last night due to the BA scr*w up. Unfortunately I developed a slow puncture on the way down. Can anybody recommend somewhere I could take it for a possible repair this afternoon near Ealing?

Many thanks,

Ossie

Ealing Tyres, 2 Eccleston Rd, Ealing, London W13 0RL

or

Kwik fit, 131-137 Broadway West, Ealing, London W13 9BE

Thank you!

Charge it to:

Willie Walsh,
Head of Outsourcing IT,
British Airways.

EGTE said:
Charge it to:

Willie Walsh,
Head of Outsourcing IT,
British Airways.

I was thinking exactly the same thing!

EGTE said:
Charge it to:

Willie Walsh,
Head of Outsourcing IT,
British Airways.

Being an IT man, you'll bet your bottom dollar highly available geo dispersed IT was on the table and some bean counter said "oh no, too expensive, get rid of the second environment, we've never had a failover so why do we need both?"

Been on the receiving end of this far, far, far too many times.

Dammit said:
There's no money for anything that says "BA" on it since the Iberia purchase happened, to be fair.

Indeed. It's a bit like fitting a half worn clutch instead of new. False economy as BAs reputation (rightly) is now in tatters.

Well done that bean counter who made that decision, I'm sure they'll get a bonus and extra share options.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back